Minggu, 25 Januari 2009

Random thoughts


I was facing a pretty hefty challenge today. I had to sort all of the clean laundry. Normally, I do it on Saturday morning. But since I didn't do it then, it still had to be done. So as I was folding clothes a random thought popped into my head. I have had friends over the years that told me that I was too domestic. Is that really possible. Please know that I have dust everywhere. I hate to dust so domestic goddess I'm not. But I do try to keep my house clean(doesn't always work out), I cook from scratch, hang dry laundry, bake, crochet, sew (crookedly), was a full time sahm for years and a few other things. And as I was thinking of this I really got offended that by trying to keep / make something other then a disposable world I am sometimes looked down upon. In the past year I have found a hobby that I think those from my past would actually piss themselves over. I love to can. Last harvest I canned everything I could. I would have done more if time and finances would have allowed. I am looking out for the well being of my family, by providing them with sustenance for the long haul. I can wait till harvest this year. I already have a list of things I want to make.
Really, there was no point to the above I just had a random thought and thought I would share.
I made pasta and sauce, hush puppies with garlic, green beans & potatoes for dinner tonight. It went over well, with little left over. I was able to work on the afghan a bit today. Later I will be working on the latch-hook kit that I have had for about 2 years. I'm off to wii.
Huggles
Yart

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Bookmark Us

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

game online

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
Copyright © Grim Wytche Farm | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com