Selasa, 10 Maret 2009

Tuesday Ramblings

Ok, I was so ready for spring to come now that the rains have started I have a whole new mess to content with. My basement is shifting. Not a lot mind you but it has moved none the less. And I am now having to deal with the spring rains and the thawing ground pouring into my pantry area. I mopped all day today. I have a fan going. But it really isn't doing anything. I have always had water but this is just ridiculous.

Since I was here in the basement waiting for more water to enter I started going through some boxes. I have tons of stuff to get rid of. I have a lot of bar glass ware to sell, handed down....nothing really good. But sellable none the less. I found a couple boxes of paper work that needs to be shredded. I will get the kids on that this weekend. So I have more work to do.... Sometimes I should just leave well enough alone.

Made taco's tonight, hamburger, refried beans, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream, salsa and taco sauce. Oh and corn tortilla I had in the fridge. I talked to DH about sprouting seeds. Because that would have come in handy tonight as we had no lettuce. We think that the sprouts might have worked really well. So I saw that they have some at emergency essentials and they have some at waldon foods. I will have to order a small amount to see which ones we like better. We also talked about Aramath. I hope I spelt that right. I think I am going to plant it right in the front yard as it is very pretty. Since I don't know the type of yeild I will plant a couple of rows. Hopefully, it takes off really well and we get a lot of grain from it.

Gotta Run,
Yart

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Bookmark Us

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

game online

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
Copyright © Grim Wytche Farm | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com