Jumat, 25 Desember 2009

Merry Christmas

I hope that everyone was visited by Santa last night! I know the fat bugger came here... LOL! Grim's traps didn't work again this year though.... poor Grim he was so disappointed! One year he might catch Santa! The monsters got a ton of stuff! They are even going to be warm with the scarves that I was able to get done... and Grim's feet will be warm also (got the slippers done)! I am so happy that I was able to get everything knitted up. I guess that I am a knitter after all! LOL!

The monsters had a ton of fun on Yule. We decorated the gingerbread house that I bought (maybe I will try to make one next year....doubt it though ;o). And the oranges studded with cloves was a big hit. They loved making them for all the family and friends! We welcomed in the light of day.... (no sun just light). They thought that was a waste of good sleep time.... awe well they are young yet! But all in all they did have a good day and that is all that matters!

All that is left to do today is eat.... I cooked most of the meal last night! The turkey, bread, squash and pound cake are done. Veggies cut, potatoes peeled, ham rolls, potato & macaroni salads are made. The ham, kielbasa and heating everything back up is today's chore.

I was able to get peanut butter, toll house, M&M, and russian tea cookies made... all the rest will have to wait until another day. This was one of the most peaceful holiday season's that I have ever had. I even decided that I will be making orange inspired jelly this week since all of the citrus is in season. That way this jelly will make it into the gift bags next year!

I think the one thing that I do want for next year is a type of drink. Maybe ginger beer or something festive that everyone can drink... so no booze! Not everyone likes eggnog or mulled cider.

I am looking forward to this next week of relaxation. It's good to be the Queen... LOL! Tomorrow we are going to be watching all 3 of the Pirates of the Carribean.

Gotta Eat,
Yart

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Bookmark Us

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

game online

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
Copyright © Grim Wytche Farm | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com