Selasa, 05 Januari 2010

Fit as a Farm Hand


Edited* I forgot to add the Permanent Link to the post that the challenge is on..... So here it is Fit as a Farm Hand at Ship full of Pirates.com. That should do it :O)


I figured I better sign up for this one! I haven't been doing very good this past 2 weeks. At least with the treadmill. I have been playing with the Wii... I got the Biggest Loser for the Wii and after I did the first workout I couldn't move for 3 days. I hurt so bad, even sitting was painful. But with the monsters back in school and my life getting back to some type of normalcy. I did manage to get on the treadmill for about 15 minutes last night. But then Grim came home early from work so off the treadmill I came.

I will have all of my chores done so that I will have time to watch Martha. Then I am going to try out my new protable DVD player. I asked Santa for one so that I could keep it in the living room and do my exercising where it is warm and I have plenty of room to move around. Yeah!!! I bought the flat diet exercise video months ago. But I forgot I gave my brother my DVD player from the basement.... I thought I would get a new one.... Really I don't know what I was thinking... LOL! So I have been waiting to try it out.

As far as my weight..... Haha, like you thought I was going to post that on here.... Not on your life. Grim reads this and he doesn't need to know how much I weigh.

But I did want to let everyone know that I did walk for most of the month of December and I didn't loose the 20 pounds.... I don't think I lost anything. My diet hasn't changed. But I have noticed that I am firmer. So maybe it is a muscle -vs- fat, thing!!

Gotta Run/Walk
Yart

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Bookmark Us

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

game online

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
Copyright © Grim Wytche Farm | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com