Senin, 08 Februari 2010

Monday Rambling's


I am still here.... But I am still off my feet. I went for the MRI last Wednesday. I won't know the results until next Monday. I also went and had a physical therapy session. They didn't understand how to bill my insurance so I wouldn't have a $20 co-pay so that is the end of them. If I had paid them the co-pay I would be out a butt load of money. We are talking like $3-4 hundred dollars, and I don't have that type of money laying around. Especially since we don't know what is wrong with my ankle yet. It still is no better actually I think it might be worse. This is why I usually suffer in silence.

Anyways, even though I am off my feet I have been busy.
I have been working on my MaryJane Farm's Merit badges. I still have to take pictures but I did manage to make my first apron.... well, not my first one..... My first time making one but it is actually for Grim. That makes sense I think... LOL! Years ago I bought material to make Grim a pair of casual pants, which I never got around to making. With all that material laying around I thought that I would put it to good use. So 1 apron down, and I also finished up that beginner level bag. It taught me a ton about doing what you know is right instead of following the pattern. I know just enough to be dangerous. And that is usually my downfall. But it is done now!!!! I also made the little sewing kit. I think it turned out really cute.

I got a dresser from my mom this weekend. It got put into my room as the old one I had, had to go (today is garbage day). It is smaller then the one I got rid of so I had to go through my clothes. Two garbage bags to donate and I know I will find more as I go through them again. It feels so liberating to get rid of stuff. Now all I need is Spring to show up so we can paint the bedroom and rearrange and it will be good for another couple of years!

Since I haven't been exercising, I have been trying to eat better. I have made sure that I am eating a salad with dinner and eating either broccoli or brussel sprouts. I have cut down on my pasta and bread consumption. I did slip up and have an ice cream sundae. But that's life, right?


They are calling for 4 inches of snow tonight. I am kind of hoping for more. We really haven't had much snow this winter. But then on the other hand I really want the warmer weather to hurry up and get here.... I know I'm fickle... LOL!

Gotta Run,
Yart

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Bookmark Us

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

game online

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
Copyright © Grim Wytche Farm | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com