Jumat, 20 Agustus 2010

Mental Condition?!?

Really like I don't have enough todo! I go and buy another bushel of tomatoes and a bushel of pickles. While I was at the farmers market I was even looking at the peaches. I mean really what is wrong with me. I can't seem to stop with all of this insanity. The temps are up again and I am back in the hot kitchen canning up a storm.

Today I finally canned up 6 half-pints of Zesty Watermelon Jelly. I have one pot of homegrown tomatoes cooked down and need to be pureed. I have a sink full of more homegrown tomatoes that need to be cleaned and cooked, then pureed. Last night I cubed up 6 eggplant from the garden and got them in the freezer. I have 10 green peppers chopped and drying in the dehydrator. There are 6 more green and 9 yellow that are waiting their turn for drying. I would have started on the pickles but I don't have enough vinegar so I have to run to the market.

Seriously, anyone else who cans do you find your self canning like a fool? I wonder if I am the only one.....LOL! Harvest is so short to get everything locally that this is why I tend to go overboard with it. Maybe in my next life I will be responsible for less lives. And with that not have to do so much..... Who am I kidding I love it.

Gotta Run,
Yart

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Bookmark Us

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

game online

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
Copyright © Grim Wytche Farm | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com